August 24, 2018
Listed below are arrival and dismissal instructions. Please read the information carefully.
Arrival at Home School
Students in grades 1-3 will enter the building through the main doors (door one) beginning at 8:20 a.m. They will then walk immediately to the Gym and line up in their classroom lines. Students who are eating breakfast can enter the main doors beginning at 8:00 a.m. Please DO NOT drop your children off before that time, as supervision will not begin until 8:20.
Car Riders: Parents who drive and drop off their children will now have two locations to do so. The front door drop-off will have staff at the curb to open car doors and assist your child out of the car. This will help to expedite the flow of traffic at the drop off site.
- 4th and 5th grade car riders will be dropped off on the playground side with staff supervising students, but not opening car doors. This is located on Wenonah Avenue, just south of 44th street. If you elect to park and walk your child to either of the doors, you may park on the south side of 44th street or on Wenonah, south of the drop off.
- Kinder, First, Second, and Third grade car riders will be dropped off at the front of the building on Home Avenue. If you plan on parking to walk your child to the main doors, please do not park near door 7. This is the area where our ECE buses drop off.
Departure from Home School
- All students in grades K,2, and 3 will exit out Door #1 (the main door). REMEMBER: Parking is permitted on the south side of 44th street or the west side of Home Avenue.
- Students in grade 1 will exit out door 7.
- Students in grades 4 and 5 will exit out Door #2. (the door by the playground)
- PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK DOOR 7. This is where our ECE buses pick up.
- PLEASE DO NOT PICK YOUR CHILD UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET.
Your cooperation with our procedure is greatly appreciated. We will have the Home School staff, along with the Stickney Police Department outside to assist with this procedure. Your child’s safety is our number one priority.
Thanks for your support!